Office of Legal Affairs and Labor Relations
Welcome to the Office of Legal Affairs and Labor Relations
Our mission is to support and protect Baruch College, its faculty, staff and students from adverse legal, compliance, and financial consequences.
- Ensure compliance with the University bylaws, policies, and collective bargaining agreements
- Ensure compliance with city, state and federal laws
- Provide advice and guidance to the college community on a variety of legal issues
- Supervise the labor-management grievance process
- Serve as liaison to The City University of New York offices of the general counsel, labor relations, and, where appropriate, human resources
- Serve as the Ethics Officer, Records Access Officer (FOIL), and FERPA Appeals Officer
Baruch College is currently closed due to the continuing Covid-19 public health emergency. We continue to work remotely and our hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 9 am to 6 pm. Summer hours are Monday through Thursday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, starting June 22. To learn more about CUNY’s Covid-19 response, visit its Coronavirus Updates page.
The materials on this site and related links are for informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as legal advice. The Office of Legal Affairs and Labor Relations does not provide personal legal advice or representation to faculty, staff, or students.